o.b. Pro Comfort Tampons

Recently I received o.b. Pro Comfort Tampons from Smiley360They have SilkTouch cover for ultimate comfort and protection. Fluid-Lock grooves for locked-in leak protection that lasts for up to 8 hours. They expands to fit your unique body. They are also applicator free.


I was a little apprehensive when it came time to try them because they are applicator free and my normal tampons aren't. You can imagine all the weird little thoughts that popped in my head. Like how the heck do these things actually work? How do I insert it? Oh how messy is this going to be? Do I even want to try these? But once I got past those thoughts I ended up really liking them.


Super and Regular 

They are discreet and compact. Very easy to hide, and come with a cute little carrier that is just as easy to hide. Which holds about 4 regular or 3 super. They are also extremely comfortable and provide great coverage. I rarely felt them and never had to worry about leaks. The insertion process wasn't all that different then I was use to, though they can be a bit more messier than tampons with an applicator. But extra wiping and/or carrying hand wipes will help with that. 

All in all I like them and will continue using them for now. If you would like to give them a try for free Click Here or there is a link on my facebook page.

I received these o.b. PRO COMFORT tampons for free for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment