Maybelline #GreatLashBlue VoxBox

I used to love messing around with colorful mascaras while in school, but as time went by I stopped with the colors and just stayed with black. Though black mascara is great itself, it can be fun to experiment and try different looks. So I was super excited to be pick to review Influenster's #GreatLashBlue VoxBox. I received Maybelline's Great Lash mascara in the color Royal Blue along with their Unstoppable eyeliner in Onyx.


First off I have to say that the box itself is so cute! It so pink and blue. I love it. Ok on to the products. For the eyeliner, its very nice. It is a lovely onyx black color that goes on smoothly and it is easy to apply. I can see myself using it all the time.



As for the mascara. Like I said before it has been awhile since I used any color beside black, therefor I was a little scared to try it out. However there was no reason to be. The color isn't overwhelming at all, it is a subtle but beautiful blue color, and is perfect for Spring and Summer. The mascara itself adds a bit of volume and length, and I didn't notice any clumping. The color is like I said very subtle, but it is buildable. So the more coats you do the bolder color you get. Although I can't get it to show up in pictures the blue is there.



What I liked best of all is you can rock this everyday. It is wonderful for a bold look, but it is also great for a softer look! I'm very pleased with both the mascara and eyeliner. There are so many looks I plan on doing and I can't wait to continue to use them both.



I received this #GreatLashBlue VoxBox for free from Influenster for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment