Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent - Free & Clear

A couple of us in our house have a sensitivity to dyes and fragrances. I myself have eczema that likes to act up from time to time, I honestly have yet to figure out what triggers an outbreak. So we tend to stick to soaps and detergents that are dye and fragrance free. So when I was able to try Seventh Generation’s Natural Free & Clear laundry detergent (thanks to Seven Generation & Generation Good) I was eager to give it a go. I received 3 samples of Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent - Free & Clear. Two to try at home and one to give to a friend to try.


I was delighted by the results after the first wash. It works amazingly well, it does a decent job with stains (although we haven't had any big set-in stains yet), and I haven’t had any trouble with colors fading. All my laundry is left smelling fresh and clean. I love that I don't have to worry about if I used the wrong detergent, or if someone accidentally threw their wash in with someone else's. Everyone can use this without it irritating our skin.



I also think it is fantastic that Seventh Generation Natural Liquid Laundry Detergent is plant based, kosher, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. As well as hypoallergenic, free of dyes & synthetic fragrances, and made for sensitive skin.

Overall I'm extremely happy with this product and will continue to use it.


I received these samples of Seventh Generation Natural Laundry Detergent - Free & Clear free from Generation Good  & Seventh Generation for the purpose of my review. Opinions are 100% my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment